1) What leads you to consider one-on-one coaching / consulting? What else?
2) What is a challenge for you? What else?
3) What opportunities do you want to prepare for?
4) What is the real challenge here for you (the one that matters most)? What else?
5) What actions have you taken so far to try to overcome those challenges?
6) What past actions and circumstances have helped you make progress?
7) What's not working--or not working as well as you would like?
8) Imagine that a miracle occurs while you sleep, and when you awake, your challenges have been resolved and your success guaranteed. How do you know things have changed? What is different? What impact does this have on your work / life (on what you do, feel, and think; on what others do and say about you)? What are you now able to accomplish?
9) On a scale of 1-10, what number best indicates how far you have progressed (10 would mean you have achieved everything described in your answer to question 8, and you are completely satisfied)?
10) Consider the rating you just chose. What would have to happen for you to choose the next highest number?
11) How would you be spending your time if you had no concerns over confidence level, talent, skill, money, time, energy, health, the opinions of others?
12) What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
13) What is it that you can't NOT do (because it's so important to you)?
14) What keeps you awake worrying?
15) What do you want to be able to say by the end of your sessions(s)? What do you want to have gained? What else?
16) How can I help you?
17) Additional comments: