"Develop the winning edge;
small differences in your performance
can lead to large differences in your results."
- Brian Tracy, The Psychology of Achievement -
Would you like to become a more confident, credible and compelling speaker? Whether you are an experienced speaker, a novice, or anywhere in-between, tiny tweaks in your content, delivery and planning can lead to huge differences in your results.
Learn how to:
- Organize your thoughts quickly.
- Speak more clearly, concisely and confidently.
- Identify and ditch distracting mannerisms.
- Minimize dependence upon notes, technology, memorization.
- Create original and exciting material.
- Polish your delivery.
- Choose and use props as enhancements.
- Maximize interaction and your impact on your audience.
- Prepare for your venue, audience, event.
- Create and deliver engaging presentations on the spot.
- Fine-tune a work-in-progress.